AIM
Blu3Clock

Madness Neurosis Collab 3 Madness Neurosis Collab 3

Not all negative reviews are abusive!!!

Please stop calling every negative review abusive. Sometimes there is good constructive criticism there, and you're missing out on improvements that can be made. It is not your place to judge regardless.

As for the animation. I find it quite common. A rather dull collaboration, with little originality. I applaud your efforts, and this isn't bad if it's your first. Keep trying, and you'll eventually learn better organizational skills. It comes with patience.
(ps if you mark this as abusive, I will laugh my ass off.)

Lots of people find this review helpful!
Littleluckylink responds:

Ahh.....

- The Nail - - The Nail -

Excellent message.

Sad but true...

Unfortunatelly your preaching to an odd audience. No doubt most of the people who see this will not get the point, they won't know the truth that you speak, and will instantly hate you for the message.

A small percentage of viewers will know the truth, and have the taste to agree with your message.

And so I say... Strawberry clock is king of the portal.

rtil responds:

Oh, I knew when submitting this to Newgrounds that it would get a much more negative response due to the audience. You're exactly right.

Since it hit the front page it has been getting a lot of negativity, few people actually 'get it'.

Strawberry Clock may be the king of the portal, but I think he's had his run.

Sbc does Asia Redux Sbc does Asia Redux

BEST MOVIE EVER

Originality, oddness... all mixed up with cuteness and strangeness... Perfect cocktail for insanity.

PirateClock responds:

why thank you. although i have to give bluebeet some credit for his awesome voice acting. <3

In the Jungle In the Jungle

Excellent job for a first submission!!!

IF YOU DON'T VOTE 5 I WON'T SUBMIT VOID 3... lol, j/k...

BTW... My wife made this animation :)

Save our souls trailer Save our souls trailer

Good teaser..